Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Kunci Gitar Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night

[Intro[ Am..D C E..Am 2x..

   Am          D   C
My girl, my girl, don't lie to me
       E            Am
Tell me where did you sleep last night
      Am
In the pines, in the pines
      D          C
Where the sun don't ever shine
      E             Am
I would shiver the whole night through
   Am           D    C
My girl, my girl, where will you go
   E              Am
I'm going where the cold wind blows
     Am
In the pines, in the pines
       D        C
Where the sun don't ever shine
      E             Am
I would shiver the whole night through
   Am          D    C
Her husband, was a hard working man
     E         Am
Just about a mile from here
    Am         D     C
His head was found in a driving wheel
     E         Am
But his body never was found
   Am          D   C
My girl, my girl, don't lie to me
       E            Am
Tell me where did you sleep last night
      Am
In the pines, in the pines
      D          C
Where the sun don't ever shine
      E             Am
I would shiver the whole night through
   Am           D    C
My girl, my girl, where will you go
   E              Am
I'm going where the cold wind blows
     Am
In the pines, in the pines
       D        C
Where the sun don't ever shine
      E             Am
I would shiver the whole night through

[Int] Am D C E Am..

   Am           D    C
My girl, my girl, where will you go
   E              Am
I'm going where the cold wind blows
     Am
In the pines, in the pines
       D        C
Where the sun don't ever shine
      E             Am
I would shiver the whole night through
   Am          D   C
My girl, my girl, don't lie to me
       E            Am
Tell me where did you sleep last night
      Am
In the pines, in the pines
      D          C
Where the sun don't ever shine
      E             Am
I would shiver the whole night through
   Am           D   C
My girl, my girl, where will ya go
   E              Am
I'm going where the cold wind blows
    Am
In the pines, the pines
   D      C
The sun, the shine
    E             Am
I'll shiver the whole night through