Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Lirik Lagu Pierce The Veil - "Floral & Fading"

Pierce the Veil adalah band rock Amerika dari San Diego , California . Dibentuk pada tahun 2006, band ini didirikan oleh saudara Vic dan Mike Fuentes setelah pembubaran kelompok Before Today (dahulu Early Times [1] ), yang terbentuk dari scene punk rock San Diego. Anggota band lainnya termasuk Jaime Preciado (bass) dan Tony Perry (gitar utama). Pierce the Veil telah merilis tiga album studio dan telah melakukan tur keliling dunia sejak merilis album debut mereka, A Flair for the Dramatic pada tahun 2007. Band ini merilis album studio kedua mereka yang berjudul Selfish Machines pada tahun 2010. Album ketiga mereka, Collide dengan Sky , dirilis pada tahun 2012, dan merupakan album pertama mereka di bawah label Fearless Records . Menampilkan single pertama hit " King for a Day ", album ini memulai debutnya di posisi 12 di Billboard 200 . Album keempat dan terbaru mereka, Misadventures , dirilis pada tanggal 13 Mei 2016. Little Wikipedia Profile.


Lirik Lagu Pierce The Veil - "Floral & Fading"

Rage in us
Your thirst I'm taking
Pull the plug I'll keep on shaking
And thrustin' about your apartment
Drowned on blankets floral and fading
Painful lust, two aching guts
They tear through each other in the mirror
This happy vacation, there's no motivation
So hold me up

You say you want to chase the moon like fire
Well, together we can fake our own deaths here
Just wanna be alone and watch as you all just disappear

D-d-d-darker now
Kicked out and sleeping in your car
You roll the window down enough to dream and make-believe
Our lights knocked out, turned upside down
And I'm just a stupid motherfucker
Can't figure it out
I want devil horns
I wanna breathe in your rush
I wanna leap when you want me to fly
But darlin' I don't mean to beg
But these thorns on the stem are nearly tearing up my skin

And now you wanna chase the moon like fire
Well, together we can fake our own deaths here
Just wanna be alone and watch as you all just disappear

Tony!

Close your eyes
Picture you and I
Selling daylight for gasoline

So now we're gonna chase the moon like fire
Yeah, together we can fake our own deaths here
Just wanna be alone and watch as you all just disappear
Oh, no!

Just wanna be alone and watch
Why can't we be alone and watch?